How to get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card services for New Zealand citizens
A Vietnam Temporary Residence Card is one of required documents for the foreigners stay at the hotel or want to extend their Vietnam Visa. So, how to get the Temporary Residence Card and what things they should prepare will be answered in this article.
I. Who are able to granted temporary residence card:
- - Foreigner who is a member of the two member limited liability company or more;
- - Foreigner who is owner of the one member limited liability company( except as authorized representatives);
- - Foreigner who is a member of the board director of the stock corporation;
- - Foreign lawyer who is licensed to practice following Vietnam law by the Vietnam Ministry of Justice;
- - Foreigner who granted working permit in all kinds of businesses or representatives offices of foreign companies;
- - Professionals, students, trainees who are in the national working or studying programs which is signed between the ministries was approved by the Government;
- - Relatives of the temporary resident card holder include: parents, spouse and children
II. Procedures of granted temporary residence card:
1. Procedures for new issue of Temporary Residence Card:
- - 01 written request for temporary residence card (Form N7A); declaration about foreigners applying for temporary residence card (form N7B) with 02 photos( image size 2x3 cm);
- - 01 copy of passport and a valid visa( bring an original for comparison);
- - 01 copy or duplicate of legal agencies, organizations, sponsor businesses record that are in need of proposal temporary residence card. As each case, foreigners may summit the following documents: investment certificate, business registration license, established representative office license, branch company( including active notices); seal registration certificate, 01 photo of working permit( bring original for comparison);
- - The cases of bringing relatives: foreigner must summit some documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate or household registration .etc
2. Procedures for changing a Temporary Residence Card:
- Procedures for the change like as procedures for new and including an old temporary residence card.
- Releasing time is 5-working-days.
3. Procedures for lost Temporary Residence Card:
- If foreigner be lost their temporary residence card, they must notice to issuing office as soon as possible. Procedure for loss temporary residence card like as procedure for new and including a loss application form or a written loss from guarantee agencies. Valid of new card is equal to valid of old card. Releasing time is 14 working days.
III. Valid and fee for of temporary residence card
- - The valid of temporary residence card is from 1 to 3 years.
- - The valid of temporary residence card is less than the valid of passport.
- - Not granting temporary residence card for foreigner who has valid passport less than 1 year.
- The fee of 1 year duration of temporary residence card is 80 USD, duration from 1 year to 2 years is 100 USD, and duration from 2 years to 3 years is 120 USD (paid in VND)
IV. Releasing result time
- Releasing result time is 5 working days after receiving enough documents (except for loss of card)
V. Using temporary residence card:
1. People who use the temporary card must obey all regulations, notes (which is written clearly in card) and declare full report of temporary cases.
2. Guarantee agencies for issuing the temporary residence card must have responsibility:
- - Managing all activities of people who granted temporary residence card following regulations which are registered in guarantee time.
- - Returning temporary residence card for issuing office when foreigners finish their work or come back their countries or having any personnel change.
- - Reporting to issuing office in written about any temporary change.
VI. Some worthy of notes
- The applicant who is representative for offices or agencies or businesses must have letter of attorney and present the original ID card and including 01 photocopy.
For further information, advice and entry procedures, please contact:
How Long does it Takes to Get a Work Visa for Vietnam - Meet our best services at Whatapp/Zalo: +84837333335
The processing time of a request for work visa by the Vietnam Immigration Department/Office is normally 05 working days since receipt of full required documents.
Difference between Vietnam Work Visa and Vietnam Business Visa
Many foreigners might think a business visa and a work visa for Vietnam is the same. But in fact, they are completely different. Vietnam work visa is not a business visa.
- While a business visa (DN visa) is granted to those who come to work with Vietnam-based enterprises, a work visa (LD visa) is granted to those who come to work for Vietnam-based company or office.
- The DN visa is applied online or directly at the Vietnam embassy/consulate in foreign country by the foreigners themselves but the work visa is applied in Vietnam by the company where the foreigner works for and then stamped in the embassy in foreign country by the foreigners themselves.
- Applying for a business visa does not requires a work permit, but applying for a work visa does.
- A work visa might have longer validity than a business visa.
- With a work visa, one can apply for a temporary residence card while he/she cannot do so with a business visa.
T: 024.66888684 / 0989.313339
Quảng Binh & Miền Trung: 64 Hoang Dieu Str, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh
0232.3868666 / 0232.3836333/ 090 3295 730
Huế / Đà Nẵng: 37A Pastuer Str, Hai Chau Dist, Da Nang
0989313339 | 0988 262616
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org